We are proud to have such a large charitable division that gives us the ability to fundraise, contribute, and donate so much to our communities around the country.
From a sense of fulfillment and community building to quite literally changing the lives of some of our recipients, DAS Gives does it all.
Here are a few benefits of giving back and supporting the people and organizations around you:
- Personal connection: You give to support causes that matter to you on a personal level.
- Community building: Having the chance to meet others supporting the same cause, becoming a part of the community, and working toward a common goal is an incredible feeling.
- Increased happiness: Studies have shown that giving away money led to more happiness over time. Charitable giving has proven to activate pleasure centers in the brain.
- Help others in need: There are always people and organizations in need of help and who better to lean on for support than your neighbors and community.
- Bring more meaning to your life: When you donate money to charity, you create opportunities to meet new people who believe in the same causes that inspire you. That, and making a real impact on those causes, can infuse your everyday life with more meaning.
- Promote generosity in younger generations: When kids see their role models donating money or volunteering, they’re much more likely to adopt a giving mindset as they grow up.
- Motivate friends and family: When you let your friends and family know of your charitable donations, they may find themselves more motivated to undertake their own efforts to give. It takes a village.
You don’t need $10,000 to make a difference in someone’s life. Every little bit helps, monetarily or via volunteering. We will always strive to make a difference in the lives of those around us and would love for you to join us.